The weather is finally looking good for the Bank Holiday Weekend, meaning we will be making some fruity ice lollies to have in the sun. Follow the recipe below to make these yummy treats:
- 1 large banana
- 300g Summer Fruit (Our Windmill Hill Fruits Punnets are excellent!!)
- 50g oats
- 400ml apple juice (we used organic)
- teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Place the bananas, summer fruits, oats and apple juice into a blender. Blitz for a few minutes until the summer fruits and banana are completely smooth and the porridge oats are whizzed up. Taste for sweetness (if the mixture is not sweet enough, add honey to taste)
- Divide the smoothie mixture into 12 ice-lolly moulds and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Wiggle the lolly sticks to loosen the lollies and lift them out, share & enjoy!!